Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This one's for you Heather...


Well, the summer is winding down and I haven't even posted a picture of anything that I have picked from my garden. First of all we have a huge garden. My mom and I stole a couple of furrows off the end of the hay field and we got a little carried away. But we didn't know it until we had to weed it. We only got half of it weeded and then we had to get my dad to cut the rest with the swather. It was way fun and we harvested alot of stuff. So Heather I decided to post this pic for you. These are sunburst squash from my garden. I had to grow something to remind me of Harmons. Yeah...right.

2 comments:

hkriddell said...

yes but i do not have to box it

DaynaDouble said...

Glad to see you are keeping up on the bloggin. Hope to see you soon!