Sunday, November 23, 2008

Waiting on Twilight...


Well we procrastinated and waited til the last second to get tickets for Twilight...and well now we are finally going in like an hour. I'm very excited to see it. When I first heard about the books, I kind of thought it was going to be dumb. I don't usually like reading books about vampires...actually I don't think that I have ever read books about vampires or werewolves or anything like that. Although I love reading but I usually read books about church or romance or something where I can totally lose myself in the story. I started hearing about the Twilight books and got a little curious, so Guy bought me the first one. That was when we were living 200 miles apart, so I had a lot of time on my hands cause I didn't have to fix anyone dinner or clean up after a husband. You all know how that goes...its pretty much a full time job and then some. Anyway I loved the book and I couldn't put it down so I read it in like 3 days staying up til like one in the morning. Well I couldn't wait to read the 2nd and 3rd so I went to the library to get them. Yeah right that was what everyone else in St George had in mind so the waiting list was a mile long or maybe a little longer. I went straight to the book store and bought them. Yeah I had them read in a weeks time and Guy was wondering why I hardly called him. He had to get his update on what I was reading. He thought I was crazy, but that was okay with me all I had to do was start reading and there was Edward in the book. I could hardly wait to start the fourth one by this time, but I had to wait til it came out. Oh yeah...I got my mom to read the and them and my grandma too. They loved them too, so then we took turns on the fourth book when it finally came out. But the most ironic thing was is that my mom and grandma got tickets to the midnight showing on opening night and I didn't. Oh well here I go finally. I'll let you know how it was later.

No comments: