Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow day and dogs...


My dogs love to look out the upstairs window to see if anything is in their yard. This morning Jessica was in the way but that didn't stop them from looking out the window.


It snowed at our house last night. Not very much, but enough to make it way colder than I would like it to be.

Dallie is looking outside and telling me that she doesn't want to go out there.


Jessica did her nails in the theme Corpse Bride. I think or maybe it is Nightmare Before Christmas, well either way it took her a long time.


1 comment:

DaynaDouble said...

We woke up to snow this morning too and Seal did the same thing. Brandon opened the door for him to go outside and he looked at him like he had lost his mind! I am sad you live so far away. When are you coming to visit your favorite nephew Jett???