Thursday, May 28, 2009

Samantha's Graduation...

So I can't believe that my youngest sis is graduated...that means that I'm getting older. Oh well...congratulations Samantha. We are so proud of you for making it to graduation and best of luck to you in the future.














My Grandma Gene made the drive over to support Samantha and congratulate her.







Also Kathy and her daughter McKayla came all the way from STG to come to Samantha's grad. They stayed over night and we all had a blast catching up with them.





























Another huge suprise that we were keeping from Samantha was that Falisha was flying out. We were so excited to see her and Samantha had no idea. I picked Falisha up from the airport at 11 o' clock at night, so we didn't get to my mom and dad's til about 2 am. I couldn't wait for morning, so I woke Sam up as soon as we got there and she squealed with excitement. It was the best surprise ever.


































1 comment:

DaynaDouble said...

Congrats Sam!!! I have never noticed how much you sisters look so much alike. It is so neat to have such good friends! Miss ya xxx from Jett to Aunt Bin :0