Thursday, September 1, 2011

No baby yet...

So Monday, August 29th came and went with no baby still. After 40 weeks, you would think that this baby would be ready to come out and play, but no. We decided that he must be too comfy in there and not want to come out. I had my last dr. appointment yesterday and nothing had changed from the week before. I am still dilated to a 2 and only having a few contractions, nothing that is going to make this baby come out. So the dr. scheduled me to be induced on September 6th. On the instructions, it says that they will call early in the morning to have us come in, but then it also says that it could be later if they are busy. So I don't know much more than that, but at least I can have my bag packed. And my dr. left to go out of town today and won't be back for 10 days, so his nurse midwife will be the one to deliver my baby. I am a little disappointed that my dr. will be out of town, but the midwife is very nice and so I guess that is just how it will have to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny my sisters baby was deliverd on september 3rd at 1054 pm i saw your mom and dad and sister in the hall at the hospital and wandered if you had had the baby congrats
<3 sandy carlton