Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tarantula




Last night I was laying in bed and had a thought to run out to the garage and get some jam out of the freezer for breakfast. I was in bare feet and didn't think twice about it and went into the garage. I caught a glimpse of a huge spider on the ground about 2 feet from the door. That was all I needed to see...I slammed the door and ran all the way back into the bedroom and jumped into bed. Guy said, "Wow...I have never seen a pregnant woman move so fast in my life." Spiders freak me out, and especially tarantula's that are this big. Guy wanted to catch it in tupperware and take it to work to put on someone's desk so that is why it is in this container. The dogs were pretty scared of it and were hunting for more around the yard. I hope that I don't see anymore in our garage, but I think we probably will since we live in the desert. I just really hope that I don't see and scorpions. I hate creepy crawly things like this...

1 comment:

Carlie said...

Gross! I hate spiders and bugs it will be nice to have a little boy to kill them for me when Pat is at work! Lol