Monday, October 17, 2011

Helping mom plant flowers...

Mom has had flowers on the back porch waiting to be planted for about a week now. She finally had some time to plant them, so I hung out with the weiner dogs on ground. They shared my blanket with me. I just layed there watching mom play in the dirt and make the back porch pretty with flowers. I love being outside.


Spike kept wanting to play with his toys. I can't wait to get bigger so I can throw his toys and pull his ears and chase him around the yard. He doesn't know it yet, but we are going to be best friends and have so much fun together.



Some of the flowers that mom planted and notice Spikes toys in the background.






More pretty flowers...








I think I have had enough pictures for one day. Will someone just hold me amd love me???






No comments: