Monday, October 6, 2008

Haircutting time


Well guy has been trusting me to cut his hair the past few hair cuts. So once I got the hang of it, I just decided to get a little creative with it. And I might have gotten a little carried away but that's okay. It was fun and once I was done, I made him let me take pic's of it. I don't know if I'll get to cut his hair again. He is kind of particular about it. But hair does grow back so I'm not too worried about it. After I had taken the pictures and laughed about it, I cut it the rest of the way off so that he could have his usual hair cut. Also I was thinking that we could cut it like this for Halloween then he wouldn't have to wear his mullet wig like last year. It would be real, and we could just about say that we are real trailer trash. Yeah...

No comments: