Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rooney being nosey...


So spiker-rooney follows us everywhere, and he thinks that he is a big dog. But don't tell him that he isn't cause I don't have the heart to tell him. Anyways the other morning when we were doing chores, I lost him somewhere along the way. So I back tracked a ways and found him right here, doing his favorite thing...being nosey. This trough is where we feed the bulls their grain, and he decided that he needed to try it out. Apparently he loved it cause I couldn't get him away from it until all traces of grain were gone. Now when we do chores, he is the first one to the grain trough, go figure. Nosey weiner dog.

4 comments:

Long Family said...

That is a cute picture of the two of you! Where do you guys live??

Lauren and the kidlets said...

We bought our up here at thanksgiving point.... my lil' sis is looking down there for a place to get them if I hear anything I'll keep you posted!

DaynaDouble said...

Hey Bin,
I love all these pictures you keep coming up with to put at the top of your blog. What a cute little family you are. Just think maybe someday there will be a little Guy sitting in between you amongst you dogs. Don't get me wrong I am not saying you need to have a baby tomorrow, but you have to start thinking about it sometime. Love Ya! Dayna ;)

hkriddell said...

soon he will be biting the heals of the bulls rounding them up