Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Costume

So ever since I have started working at the hospital, the ladies in my office have been way into politics. And well, I can honestly say that this has been the first time that I have followed what has been going on in the political world. Every morning at breakfast, we watch the news and have a new disscussion about who we thought was going to be the vp. Then we moved to listening to sean hannity in the afternoons, and talking about what he talked about on his show. Next we added rush limbaugh to the morning, so my day was pretty much filled with nothing but political talk shows. Well you can probably tell where this is going...we thought it would be hilarious to dress up as the current political canidates. Well we found the masks at walmarts, Jen is John McCain, Les is Hillary Clinton, and that leaves me as Barack Obama. It was a big hit at the office, and very fun.

1 comment:

Bree Bastian said...

Congratulations Obama! You must have done some very successful campaigning on Halloween to win this big.
We're going to MISS YOU here. Keep in touch and good luck with this new chapter in your life!
*Bree