Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lost camera cord...

So I haven't posted in a while, its because in the hast of moving, I somehow misplaced my camera cord so I can't upload any pics. So I guess since we have looked high and low for darn cord, I will just do an update of what is going on in our life and post pics later when I finally find the cord.
So over the last couple of months or the past year and a half, our life has been kind of in a whirl. But I won't get into that I will just go through the past couple of months. I had been kind of thinking that I need to get back into school, so I put some things into play like reapplying for school and seeing about a transfer with my job. Well I applied for SUU and USU, and I got accepted to both, so now I had to make a decision about which one. On one hand we could move back into the house in Dammeron and commute to school til we could sell the house(which is still up for sale...FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR). Or on the other hand, we could move to Logan and start school up there. We both started hunting for jobs to see what we could find, and we couldn't find anything really in St. George or Cedar, so up to Logan we went. Now we went into this thinking that we could get all this put together and move up about Januaryish. No I found a job transfer with the hospital to Logan in the middle of October. WHAT...this was happening too fast. So I took the job and told them I needed to find a place to live and my husband still needed to find a job. Within a week, Guy had found a job and we were headed to Logan. We still hadn't found a place to live, and were waiting on an offer to go through on the house in St. George. So we decided to pull the trailer up to Logan and stay in it for a week. Now this was into November, so yeah it was going to be way cold. Well we survived and finally found a place to live in a house out of town. And school is starting in about a week, so things are finally starting to fall into place. And on top of that someone made an offer on our house that is for sale. So that's what is going on...and I promise some pics of the new place soon...and of all the snow that we got up here.

No comments: