Monday, December 1, 2008

Somehow we got roped into this...




I'm not sure how, but we got roped into going shopping on Black Friday. I was not very excited about it when we were all sitting around deciding who was going to what store, and what they were going to get. We all had our lists and what store we were hitting. Jessica, Guy, and me had Target. We saw that they were opening the doors at 6 am, so Jessica decided that we should be there at about 4 am. I thought that would be a little over kill, but with a lot a persuasion, I agreed to be up at 3:30 am. Well that was before I realized that it was almost midnight. Oh well, what the heck. So at 3:30 am sharp, Jessica came barreling in to make sure we were up, and off we went to get in line. We got to be about 40th in line, so I wasn't too bad. We asked what time the first people got into line, and they said at 2:30 am. Who gets out of bed that early just to save some money. Holiday shoppers are crazy. Anyway, when the doors finally opened, the race was off. I was to get a shopping cart, while Guy and Jetta ran to the toy department. It was a flippin mad house, but we got everthing we went for even the DVD's that were a killer deal. Needless to say, I think that we are addicted. Guy already has plans for next year.

1 comment:

DaynaDouble said...

Your black friday story sounds the same as mine. We got "roped" into going to Target because the others were going to Wal-Mart etc. but we did not get there until 6AM and stood in line for over an hour just to get the two items we went for. Brandon says never again and I say bring it on! ;)