Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We are missing our puppies...


So we left our puppies at grandma and grandpa's house for the week since we are going to be traveling two weekends in a row. But we are missing them alot so I thought I would post a pic of them being cute. After I started this post, I remembered that my mom was going to take them to her sisters house to be babysat while she took Samantha up to the dr. in Salt Lake. Anyways, she would have left them at the farm to play, but there was going to be construction people there working on the house, and she didn't want them to be in the way or get run over by a tractor. So her sister agreed to watch them for the day. I didn't care either, so last night when I called to see how it went, my mom said that her sister and her mom were probably going to be in bed all day tomorrow with a migraine. I didn't think that my dogs were that bad...just spoiled. So I asked what happened...I was thinking that maybe they killed one of the ducks in the backyard or chewed up a cell phone cord. She hesitated but then decided that she should tell me what happened. I guess that they were out in the backyard playing while Kami was in getting ready to get the kids from school. Now this wasn't the first time that they were out there, they had been in and out all day and been fine. But this time, she went out to get them so they could ride with, and Dal was missing. She looked everywhere, but couldn't find her. So instantly she went into panic mode. She had to be to the school soon to get the kids, so Gma Gene started going up and down the street looking everywhere asking all the neighbors if they had seen a small brown dog. Nobody had seen it, so about two hours later, they decided to call the pound and see if anyone had turned her in. And sure enough, someone had. So they jumped in the car with relief and went to pick her up. When they got there, they had to identify her thoroughly. My grandma was stressing cause she couldn't remember which jacket she had on, but she remembered that she had a pink collar on with jewels. The pound wasn't sure cause they said that noboby usually brings dashunds to the pound, they usually get stolen cause they are expensive. Anyway the pound also told them that the lady who brought her in wanted to keep her so bad so we were very lucky. They let them take her home after paying some money(which my grandma won't say how much). By the time my mom finished telling me the story I was flippin out...and we decided that we don't want our dogs to have week long vacations without us anymore. I was scared to death, my dog is a jail bird I guess.

1 comment:

DaynaDouble said...

OH bad dog! As Rylan would say "trouble, trouble, trouble" You are very lucky you got her back because she is so sweet I am sure anyone would take her ;)