Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The main event...

We still had plenty of time to kill waiting for the doors to open so we took pics of us in front of the building. We still couldn't believe that we were going to a George Strait Concert. It was awesome...

And another pic...look at all the people waiting around to get in. When we got inside, there were so many people. It is amazing how many people they can stuff into one building and still function. Also this picture makes me realize how much shorter I am than Guy...look at how much of the pic he takes up and then look at how much of the pic I take up. Huge difference...


And finally the concert started...on our tickets it said that camera's were not allowed, but once it started, everyone was snapping pics. It was one flash after another, so I whipped my camera out...if everyone else was going to break the rules, then I wasn't going to miss out on my chance to have my own pic of my favorite country singer ever.






You will probably have to stop my blog music to listen to the music on this video. Its not great, but good enough for me.

No comments: