Thursday, August 25, 2011

I almost forgot...

Well, I almost forgot that I haven't posted about this yet...we are expecting our first baby any day now. My official due date is August 29, so only a few days left. It is a boy and we couldn't be more excited. We found out in December, so sorry about the delay but I obviously haven't kept up with the whole blogging scene. And we still haven't officially decided on a name...I know its crazy to be this close and not still have a name, but we will get it figured out.
I had these big plans to do a belly pic every week or at least every couple of weeks, but that didn't really happen either. I only have a few pics of my prego belly, but they are on the computer that isn't unpacked yet, so you have another post to look forward to of belly pics.

1 comment:

Carlie said...

I am so excited for you little boys are so fun! I wanted to take a picture every two weeks and it didn't happen either oh well though as long as you get a few that is all that matters!