Thursday, August 25, 2011

Moved to STG

After Guy graduated from USU, we started throwing around the idea of moving back to STG. We couldn't decide what to do so I started watching the job board through my job to see if any jobs came available at the Dixie Hospital. In April, my exact job was posted at Dixie, so I applied for a transfer. It only took a couple of days and an interview over the phone to finalize our decision to move to STG. Guy started looking around for him a job and found one shortly after me, so we were set. All we had to do was pack up our house and find a place in STG to live. Easier said than done...we moved to Guy's parents house at the beginning of June to just stay for a week or two til we could find us a place. We just couldn't find the right place for us, so we ended up staying with them for 2 months instead of a couple of weeks. It was very nice of them to let us stay, but we were glad to finally find our own place too. So we just moved into our house about 3 weeks ago, and I am still working on unpacking boxes and getting us settled in. It is nice to be back home in STG, but we are still getting used to the heat after being in Logan.

No comments: