Monday, February 16, 2009

Pedicure...

So since we had some extra time this weekend, I decided to do my nails and my toes. I haven't had any time to keep up with it, so I haven't done anything with them since like Thanksgiving...or maybe even before that. My dogs were hanging out with me upstairs and Dallie just wouldn't stay out of lap, so I decided that she probably just wanted her nails done. I painted her toe nails bright red. I don't think that she really appreciated it. And she wouldn't hold still very much, so I accidently got some on her ear...oops.
Then when I wanted to take some pics of her pretty nails, she didn't want to pose very much. She just wanted to get back to her chewy. What dog wouldn't???








1 comment:

Brent and Shanna Farley said...

How much do you charge for pedicures? I haven't had one in forever!