Friday, June 26, 2009

The most exciting summer vacation ever...





Well, Guy bought me tickets to see George Strait in concert...AND I AM SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED. So now you are probably wondering where this concert is and when. It's at the Calgary Stampede...and if you don't know what that is or where it is then you are in for a suprise. It is like one of the biggest rodeo's ever and it is in Calgary Canada. Yeah, so that is in two weeks and we are headed there for the rodeo and the concert. Also, we are going to drop down into Montana and go to Glacier National Park. And I am so excited if I didn't mention that before. I have always wanted to see George in concert and now I really am going to. I can't wait and til we leave and I am probably going to drive Guy insane between now and then. It was kind of a last minute plan to do this, but I can't wait. So I called my mom to see if my dogs could spend the weekend at the farm, she said that they could but once she found out where we were headed, her and my dad wanted to jump in our luggage and go with us. Maybe next time mom and dad...thanks for keeping the spoiled dogs for us while we travel.

4 comments:

Long Family said...

That will be SOOOO fun!!! George is a hottie!!! I saw him once. AMAZING concert!! Glacier National Park is beautiful too!! I'm jealous!!!! ;)

Magoo said...

I am so excited for you. Our family went to the Calgary Stampede, and Glacier when I was about 10. I don't remember much, except that my Dad was so happy! I would love to see George--SOO Jealous! :) HAVE FUN!!

DaynaDouble said...

I do not have a love for George Strait but I am jealous you get to go to Canada and see some new country. HAVE FUN!!!

DaynaDouble said...

I do not have a love for George Strait but I am jealous you get to go to Canada and see some new country. HAVE FUN!!!